We provide periodic training to our clients on critical compliance topics, such as mandatory reporting requirements, code of conduct, responding to government investigations, and whistleblower protection. Ryan Berry is a Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) and a frequent speaker and thought leader on compliance matters.
Representative engagements by Ward & Berry PLLC attorneys include:
- Shepherding various government contractors through government contract risk assessments, compliance audits, and compliance program development efforts.
- Advising various global private security services providers on compliance with United States and host nation laws and regulations in performing services abroad in support of federal contracts.
- Training employees of various federal contractors on anti-corruption, combating human trafficking, business ethics, and other compliance topics.
- Designing global anticorruption policy and implementing procedures for large international freight forwarder with operations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Conducting anti-corruption due diligence on Indian acquisition target of U.S. technology company.
- Conducting anti-corruption compliance audit of U.S. defense contractor operating in Afghanistan.
- Conducting anti-corruption risk assessment for gaming conglomerate weighing expansion in Africa. Vetted potential business partners and agents.
- Advising major firearms manufacturer on entertainment expenses and related anti-corruption compliance in connection with plant visits and product demonstrations to foreign government delegations.