Intellectual Property Disputes and Litigation
Intellectual property (IP) disputes are quite common and, despite a company’s or individual’s best efforts, they may still arise. Intellectual property disputes can include infringements of your IP rights (including patents, trademarks, trade dress, and trade secrets) by third parties or third parties alleging that you have infringed upon their IP rights. Such disputes can often result in complex legal proceedings.
The burden of enforcing intellectual property rights is on the owner of the intellectual property. The government has established agencies that can facilitate the enforcement of these rights, but it is ultimately up to the owner to bring a claim for infringement and start a dispute. If you believe your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon or if someone has said you have infringed on their rights, hiring an intellectual property dispute attorney is critical.
Why Hire Ward & Berry
At Ward & Berry PLLC, we represent businesses, inventors, and other technology innovators in various intellectual property disputes and licensing matters.
- Our intellectual property dispute attorneys have the experience and understanding that is necessary when fighting an infringement or dispute claim.
- We have obtained millions of dollars in patent licensing revenue for our clients.
- We are actively involved in the registration, protection and defense of our clients’ copyrights and trademarks.
- We have sued to protect our clients’ valuable trade secrets and sensitive business information from unfair exploitation by competitors and former employees.
- We have successfully defended our clients from claims of trade secret theft, trademark infringement, and other allegations of intellectual property theft, misuse, and infringement.
Contact Us Today
If you need help with either an intellectual property dispute or infringement claim it is critical to contact an experienced attorney at Ward & Berry PLLC as soon as possible. We are here to help you. Call us today at (202) 331-8160 or click here for our contact page.