Outside General Counsel Service
Ward & Berry acts as the outside general counsel to many of our clients and offers this service as a flat-fee arrangement for on-call availability for a certain amount of hours each month. We offer this tailored service to our clients at a discount to our normal billable rates where our clients get all the benefits of a full-time in-house counsel at a fraction of the cost. In many cases, one or more of our attorneys carries a title at our client’s company with a client-issued e-mail address, and our attorney is actively involved with the client’s management team.
In addition to all the services Ward & Berry provides to all of its clients, the WB Outside GC Service includes proactive engagement from our attorneys on:
- Corporate Governance, Board Interaction, and Record-Keeping
- Contract Drafting and Negotiations
- Developing Forms for Vendors and Service Offerings
- Training the Client’s Business Team on Forms, Employment, and Compliance Matters
- Minimizing Risk and Making Strategic and Economically Smart Decisions
- Navigating Government Contracts, including bids, prime contracts, subcontracts, joint ventures, and teaming arrangements
- Reviewing Insurance Policies and Requirements
- Being a True Partner to the Client By Understanding the Business, the Drivers, and Time Sensitivities
At Ward and Berry PLLC, we help clients achieve their business goals in a cost-effective, tailored, pragmatic manner. With experience as senior in-house attorneys and entrepreneurs, we they have first-hand experience of what our clients need in a general counsel, and this Outside GC Service provides that to clients at a fraction of what a full-time in-house attorney would cost.
Contact Us Today
Contact our corporate law attorneys in Washington D.C., or Tysons, Virginia. Our collaborative model of corporate law is built to help you achieve your goals efficiently and quickly. We are here to help you. Call us today at (202) 331-8160 or click here for our contact page.